Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Sleepover, Friends, and Pizza

















Friday night Jordan and I went to our cousins house and we slept over. I played X Box 360 with my cuz Brandon. For breakfast we had Crispy Cream donuts!





When we got home we did some choirs and got ready for Robert and Brittany to come over (they are people from Redeemers church in Westerville, which is the church we are currently going to.) We had Flyer's Pizza, talked and played wii.





The next day we went to Office Max around 4:00 to 4:30. We got a desk for my dad's office and I got a Flip Video Cam. It is a small video camera and it has a flip-out USB port. When we all got home we moved around my dad's office.





Monday night I went to Iacono's Pizza for my basketball end of the year thing. Yes, if you are thinking and really don't know, I did win my championship game. My team got trophies and ate pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment