Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last Weeks Highlights

Last Monday night at Awana we shot off two liter bottles that go really high.

Wednesday was April Fools Day. Jordan and I did a few tricks on my mom and dad. First we tried to plug there noses, but they woke up. We also took the soap from the shower and dumped cold water on my dad. Also tried to put M&M in their coke (it was supposed to fizz, but it did not).

Thursday we went to our homeschool group, and Sam came over to play. I fell off my Wave Board (also known as Rip stick) while I was being pulled by Jacob on his bike. Sam and I went with my mom to our church's Praise and Worship Practice. We would have done Zach's Announcements 2, but right now my Flip video is not working (I have a warranty). After it was over we took Sam home.

No comments:

Post a Comment