Monday, February 16, 2009

Friends, Parties, More Friends, Family, More Family, More Family, and More Friends
















Wednesday night I went to Youth Group. My dad and I brought home Sam (the kid who went to the Tobymac concert with me), and he slept over at my house. We watch a Tim Hawkins DVD and then we went to bed. Sam is with me right now, say hi Sam "Hi" Sam said that!

We went to our Homeschool group Valentines Party the next day at Skate Zone 71. It was also Abby's 3rd Birthday! We all was really fun. Jordan, Sam, and I did Laser Tag, but me and Sam's guns did not work the hole time. We got our money back, at least. Sam stayed and played at my house until later in the evening.

The next day my friend Solomon came over again. We did a lot of stuff and had lots of fun.That night my Grandparents came over for Abby's birthday. We made some noise with our sound equipment and hung out.
Saturday we went to Jordan's basketball game. She won and made a basket. I won my game also. We both had a good time. After our games we went to Fazoli's. Yuuuuuuuuuuummmm!When we all got home we got ready for two of my aunts to come over for Abby's birthday. Abby got presents and we had cake. Once they left all of the kids except me went to bed. My grandma and I played a game called Beat the Parents, and I beat her both times. It was fun.

Sunday after church we went to Skyline Chili. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm again! We went back to my house for a little bit until my grandparents had to go home in Indiana. After they left we got ready for my dad's side of the family to come over for Abby's birthday. I played with my cousin and we had cake and icecream. Abby got a lot of presents, and I think Rachel likes the presents as much as Abby, or more! That night I slept with Abby because I had to lay with Abby until rachel was ready. Rachel asked mom if she could sleep with Jordan and my mom said yes. So I slept with Abby that night!

Monday when I woke up the neighbor boy was over, he is about Rachels age. I did school and played with a friend. I got to go to Awana, all of it. Because Today the schools are not open. I had a fun time. Right now I am about to go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Man I wish I was there!!!!
    send me some skyline in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. And give me some of the skyline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you one thing, It was Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddd.

    ReplyDelete