Monday, February 2, 2009

The Long Weekend of FUN!

It is Tobymac Yeah.



It is my new Tobymac hat.







This is me and Sam.











This is me and before this all of the bigger kids were playing vollyball. I am just about to go play dodgeball with everybody else and the two girls.





Up above are some pics of what I am going to be talking about. Sorry, the pics are backwards.

Thursday
I went to my friends' house to play. My mom had to take Abby to the doctors office today, and we are all at home and my mom asks me if I want to go Nathan and Josh's house while her, Rachel, and Abby are at the doctors. As soon as she said that I said yes and I thought in my mind I said, "Yes, I get to play with two of my friends today!" I had lots of fun there and Jordan did too. Abby came out OK her lungs were fine. After that we just hung around the house for the rest of the day.
Friday
We all did some chores around the house then went to Sports Ohio and played with my friends. It was really fun!Then later I went to my cousin Brandon's birthday party. We played dodge ball like the hole time!
Saturday
I was feeling a little sore from all that I did Friday. I stayed home with Rachel and Abby while Jordan, my mom, and dad went to Jordan's game. Jordan won! When they came back we all went to my game. I had a good game; it was fun. I also made a basket, and my team won! As soon as we got home I changed clothes and as soon as we could my dad, Jordan, and I went out the door to go to the Winter Jam 2009 concert at the Schottenstien Center. It took a long time to get to a parking lot and get in the building. It actually I think it took longer to get a parking space than to walk to the building. While we were walking we met my friend that I knew was coming, his name is Sam. So, he spent the rest of the concert with me and will come home with us and sleep over. The concert was awesome! Some of the people singing were Newsong, Brandon Heath, Barlowgirl, and my fav TOBYMAC! Tobymac sang the most songs of anybody. Everybody sang like 3, but Toby sang like 10. I got a hat and on the back it says Tobymac. Up above is the pic. Sam got the same hat that I did and he got a poster of TM jumping into the audience, and he did do that! He literally jumped into the audience! We all had fun. When we got home I showed Sam some videos of this guy his name is Tim Hawkins. He is a christian comedian he is really funny. I might put some videos on here in the future.
Sunday
We all went to church (including Sam). After church we went to Skyline Chili. On are way home we dropped Sam off at his place. We hung out at the house until the Super Bowl came on. I thought the Cardinals were going to pull it off. It was really close! That night I was really tired, and my mom made me do school Monday too!
Monday
Three of our neighbors kids came over. I still had to do school even though how tired I was. That night I had basketball practice.


This is a video of the concert, but there is now sound.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry the video is not to good. It is just a little of what the concert was like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic's are fine.


    Garrett Hutsell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen sum videos of Tim Hawkins.


    Garrett Hutsell

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fun! Garrett Hutsell

    ReplyDelete