Saturday, January 24, 2009

She called me a "Turd"
















Here are some more Cincinnati pics!

Friday night a few people from my mom's side of the family came over to pick up our mini van and had dinner with us. Two younger girls came with them, and the girls are around Jordan and Rachel's age. Downstairs, all of the kids except Rachel and Abby (and me) were playing Wii, but I was watching. If anybody has Wii Fit you might know the game called penguin slide, which is the game that they were playing and the two girls (that don't live at my house, you know the kids who came over to eat and stuff) could nearly make it past 40 points. I said, "Let me do it once"and my score was 76. The younger of the two girls, Lindsey, after she saw my score she said to me, "You're a turd!" Then later she was playing, she wanted me to play some kind of house thing with me and I was not. She said that she wanted me to go home, but I said that i was home. I guess after a while she got mad at me because she grabbed my index finger and grabbed my pinkie and pulled them apart. I heard my pinkie cracking!

Anyway, that's about all that happened that was exciting Friday night. Saturday, Jordan and I had basketball games. Jordan and I both won, and I scored a basket! After the games we went to Ruby Tuesdays with my grandparents.
Pretty much the usual Sunday. Like go to church and hang around the house, and yesterday I had a basketball practice.












2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. I can't believe she called you a turd! That wasn't nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not herd of penguin.


    Garrett Hutsell.

    ReplyDelete