Friday, January 16, 2009

A friend, finally!
















Ever since my friends Kevin and Kaleb left for Virgina (shame on YOU, yes I'm talking to you Lorows) once I finish school I get bored. But, thank God that one of my other friends, Alex, came over yesterday to play. Then today another friend from my football team came over, Solomon. It was really nice to have him over today.





When he left Jordan told me that we had pizza on the counter; not just any pizza, it was Flyers Pizza. It was gooooooooooood!





My family is leaving tomorrow to go to Cincinnati we still have a lot to do before we leave. Jordan and I even have a basketball game for each of us before we leave!

I'll tell you how the trip was when I get back, unless my dad takes his laptop.



Oh and if you happen to not know what I look like. Up above are a few pics of me!

3 comments: