Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Games

It is about 8:40am and I am at the hotel were we are going to stay in Cincinnati. I am going to tell you about my game.

It was so close. In the last quarter I was on the sidelines and the score was 23 to 24 I think, but I know that we were losing then. At that time I'm praying silently. Then we steal the ball three times in a row and we made two shots of the three. At that point my team had 27 points. The other team called a time out. After the other team called a timeout they got three points. Now were tied, and we are going into over time! For overtime there are 2 one minute quarters. My cousin Brandon was in the first quarter with some other people from my team. That meant that the rest of my team and I are going to be in the last quarter! (Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuunnnn) In the first quarter the score was like 31 to 30 I think. So now I have to go out and play; It went so fast, the thing I can remember the most is who won. I can remember there being about 5 seconds left and we just fouled a kid on the other team so he got two free throws. The first one heeeeeeee missed. Remember we are tied right now so if he makes it they get ahead. OK he shoots heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee scores! Now they are winning by one, we get the ball back and it goes out of bounds on us, and they get the ball again. My coach said to steal it if not foul them. We fouled them until the clock ran out. The other team won 35 to 36. O, well I guess you can't win them all.

Now I want to tell you about Jordan's game.

Once my game was over my mom, Jordan, Abby, and I rode in Mema and Papaw's (my grandparents) car. We are all in the gym and we noticed that neither of the teams practicing before the game is Jordan's team! My mom asked one of the coaches and he said that this is the last game for the day and that this is the only school that Jordan's age group plays at!

So, game wise I lost and Jordan missed her game. But, on the bright side I had fun at my game and when we got home we got ready to go to Cincinnati!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't believe that mom got the wrong time for my game and I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah wut she sed. Garrett Hutsell

    ReplyDelete