Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hey friends, it's the Z dog here!

Hey friends! I'm not old enough for a facebook page yet, so I thought I would try a blog! I'm not really a great creative writer, but I may put something on here every once in a while.

Recently, I have been helping my dad do some work since he has been so busy. I write addresses on file folders and log in all of his mileage.

I'm back to doing school every day , even today after we had been to homeschool group and didn't get home until 3:30. It's been a long day for me!

It's really cold here and we have a few inches of snow. It's so cold that we can't even go out and play for too long.

This weekend we are going to Cincinnati to visit the Creation Museum and the Newport Aquarium with my memaw, papaw, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'll let you know how it was when we get back and maybe post some pictures.

My mom thinks this will be good for my "Creative Writing" (and I really, really, REALLY don't like it)....so, we'll see. I'm sure she will make me get on here and write something!

4 comments:

  1. You're right...I will make you write on your blog. This should be better than journaling..right? Make sure you get all your school work finished today...tomorrow we leave for our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey zach I see you are having fun tiping on your BLOG or not i cant notice but I can see your pretty bizzy tiping on it everyday so I think youll like it any one else gana be your friend yet ILL talk to you gies later. sincerly Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. zach I like you you are doing a good job of being a brother and I aprisheate it you are a nice brother I love you ZACH .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it was cold here but its only 38 here. Garrett Hutsell.

    ReplyDelete