Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny Stuff


Today we had homeschool group. One of my classes is a photoshop class which my grandpa and my aunt is teaching and that is nice. We are learning about this program called Adobe. It is where you take a pic and you can change it any way you want. My aunt gave everybody in my class a pic to work on of her son. I wanted to show you what I did. I don't know what I am doing exactly yet so it looks funny, and that is why I want to put it on there.


Check out this Tim Hawkins video. I hope you think it is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYaTSbCGY50

And that is about all I wanted to say, soooooooooooooooo until next time.



By

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic. I hav a blog now it is cold the G Dog Blog thes is how you go to it tipe in www.theGDogBlog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't no wen Grat wele get a blog. If he dus. Garrett Hutsell

    ReplyDelete